Patients should call 866-808-7921 before visiting or sign-in to My HealtheVet to send a secure message. All community clinics are closed to in-person visits. Call the clinic or the Call Center for instructions. More Details
COVID-19 Update (April 1)
- Complete and return the following for copies of your medical records. VA Form 10-5345a for first party requests or VA Form 10-5345 for third party requests. Completed request/authorization forms can be sent to Release of Information: Fax to 860-667-6716 (Newington) or 203-937-3461 (West Haven); via My HealtheVet secure messaging; or mailed to ROI at 555 Willard Avenue, Newington, CT 06111 or ROI 950 Campbell Avenue, West Haven, CT 06516
- All community based clinics (Danbury, New London, Stamford, Waterbury, Willimantic and Winsted) will cease in-person visits effective close of business March 27. Patients not contacted by clinic staff prior to your scheduled visit should call the clinic or Call Center at 866-808-7921for instructions.
- Visitation to the inpatient units is suspended until further notice.
- If you are picking up a discharged patient, please ask for assistance at the main lobby check-in desk.
- No one under 18-years-old will be permitted at the community clinics, Newington campus, West Haven campus or Errera Center.
- Pharmacy window service is for emergency medication only. All other medication will be mailed out. Emergency medication includes those ordered for post-surgical procedures, by the Emergency Room or discharge medication. Refill by phone (888-440-6580 or 203-937-4960); Online at myhealth.va.gov;or mail in the refill form included with your last prescription
- Valet parking at the West Haven campus is suspended. Parking attendants will be available to direct vehicles.
- The Disabled American Veterans (DAV) transportation network has suspended services until further notice.
- All volunteer assignments and activities are suspended until further notice.
- Patients should be on campus only for appointments. Others will be allowed on campus only for official business.
- The following shuttles are suspended until further notice: 10:30am West Haven-to-Newington & 11:30am Newington-to-West Haven
Events & Classes
New Patient Orientation
Apr 2, 2020 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM (EST)
West Haven, building 2, 1rst floor, room 1-300
Diabetes Self Management Education
Apr 2, 2020 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM (EST)
West Haven campus, building 2, 1rst floor, room 1-300
Healthy Living Fair
Apr 8, 2020 9:30 AM - 2:00 PM (EST)
West Haven Campus, Building 2, 2nd floor, Donaldson Conference Rooms