Patients should call 866-808-7921 before visiting or sign-in to My HealtheVet to send a secure message. All community clinics are closed to in-person visits. Call the clinic or the Call Center for instructions. More Details
Prepare for a visit: Everyone entering our facilities is screened, and visitors are limited. Face coverings are mandatory: we encourage you to bring your own, or you can use one we provide. Please contact us first before going to any of our locations. For some needs, you may be able to get care at home by phone or video.
For the latest coronavirus information: Visit the CDC website.
Virtual Veterans Town Hall - Aug. 10 from 3-4pm
Hosted by Director Al Montoya and open to all veterans, family members, caregivers and the public. Updates on our current operating status and plan forward. Includes a benefits update from the VA Regional Office Hartford.
Veterans Virtual Town Hall - Monday, Aug. 10 at 3pm
- Join the meeting on any device with an Internet connection
- The platform works with Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Firefox.
- However, if you’re unable to access the platform using one browser, please try another.
- Use the F5 key to refresh your web page if you’re having audio/video issues.
- To ask a question, click "Join the Discussion" and enter a name and email address, then type your question.
- To enable closed captioning, click on the button on the top of your screen that says “Click for Captions”
Events & Classes
New Patient Orientation
Aug 6, 2020 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM (EST)
West Haven, building 2, 1rst floor, room 1-300
Diabetes Self Management Education
Aug 6, 2020 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM (EST)
West Haven campus, building 2, 1rst floor, room 1-300
Virtual Town Hall
Aug 10, 2020 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM (EST)