VA Connecticut Healthcare System
Walk-in Vaccine Clinics
February 23, 2021
WEST HAVEN, Conn. - VA Connecticut Healthcare System is offering walk-in COVID-19 vaccination clinics for enrolled patients ages 50-years-old and up and essential workers who are enrolled for care with VA (any age). Clinics are in Orange and the Newington campus.
VA COVID-19 Walk-in Vaccination Clinics
- Wednesday, Feb. 24 from 8am-3:30pm at the Newington Campus, 555 Willard Avenue
- Daily Feb. 23-26 from 12-4pm at West Haven Annex, 200 Edison Road/Pez Blvd. in Orange
Key Information for Attendees:
- Veterans must be enrolled for care with VA to receive the vaccine.
- We are administering the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines.
- Location will determine which vaccine you receive.
- Availability is first come, first served.
- Vaccine is available for enrolled patients ages 50-years-old and up.
- Essential workers enrolled for care with VA (any age) are eligible for vaccine.
- Caregivers enrolled in the VA Caregiver Support Program are eligible to receive vaccine.
- Mask and physical distancing required.
- To maintain physical distancing, if possible, please don’t bring anyone with you to the clinic.