VA Connecticut Healthcare System
Audiology and Speech Pathology
Audiology Services Offered
- audiologic evaluation;
- auditory evoked potentials;
- hearing aid evaluation, selection, and fitting;
- electroacoustic hearing aid tests;
- probe tube real-ear measures;
- auditory rehabilitation;
- vestibular assessment;
- cochlear implant assessment and treatment.
Speech Pathology Services Offered
- dysphagia evaluation, including modified barium swallow and fiberoptic endoscopy;
- aphasia, voice, and articulation evaluations;
- neurogenic speech disorder evaluations;
- fluency evaluations;
- cognitive evaluations;
- evaluations of augmentative communication devices.
Electronic consults should be placed to Audiology or Speech Pathology by referring providers. For urgent consults or clinical questions, referring providers should also call 203-932-5711 ext. 4539 for immediate assistance.
- Bldg 2, 1st Floor (West Haven)
- 203-932-5711 Ext. 4539
Hours of Operation
- M-F 7:00am-4:30pm