VA Connecticut Healthcare System
Occupational Health (also known as Employee Health) provides care to VA staff and employees.
- Evaluation and treatment of work-related injuries and illnesses
- Education regarding safe work environment and prevention of work-related diseases and injuries
- Performance of surveillance physicals and regulatory examinations for certain groups of employees
- Preventive services (Immunizations: such as Flu, Hepatitis B, etc.)
- Performance of wellness initiatives (smoking cessation program, fitness centers, and ongoing health maintenance)
Employee Health Physicians also provide consulation services in Occupational and Environmental Medicine to Veterans, when consulted by primary providers.
Bldg 2, 2nd flr, Rm 2-230-W
West Haven campus
- 203-932-5711 Ext. 3147
Hours of Operation
- 7:30am-4:00pm M-F